65 years old Joyce had tumors# on her thighs that were identified as Cancerous and were removed surgically followed by Chemotherapy and radiation. She was anemic and had blood transfusion.
That was in 2010.
Ten years later, In January 2020, another growth was removed from stomach to be followed by Chemotherapy. She was weak and was afraid to go through the Chemo again. She also had tumors coming up on both arms. She was not able to digest her food. Immediately after meals, she used to vomit or visit the toilet.
She decided to look for an alternative and visited Ayurvedakenya Clinic on 10th June, 2020.
She still had some minor residues in her stomach. She was constantly coughing, had pain, could not sleep and had to visit the washroom frequently due to the urge to urinate. She had two tumors on both her arms that also required surgery. She had been given different medicines for her cough but nothing had succeeded in reducing the constant cough.
Obviously, her energy level was very low. She was weak and afraid.
At our Clinic, to start with, she was given life style and diet guidance#. She started her 2 therapies from 22nd June. Basti to detox# and Abhyanga# to strengthen her as well as to balance her Dosha. These therapies were for eight days for more than two hours at our Clinic. Rotary Cancer Committee# contributed 50% for her Basti (Detox) therapy.
Next day, she reported having slept better and improved energy. She started showing improvement with each passing day.
Herbal pastes were applied on the tumors on her arms. The small tumor on her left arm subsided very soon. The larger tumor on her right arm started showing signs of shrinking.
She is still under our supervision but has improved considerably. Able to take long walks and deep breathing exercises. She eats well and sleeps for 8 hours. Her cough has almost gone.
Ph. +254 20 2531077
1. Drink warm water throughout the day
2. Daily practice of Yogasana, Pranayam (deep breathing, nadi shodhan and Kapal bharti), Meditation for at
least 30 minutes.
3. Make herbal decoction with fresh ginger, fresh turmeric and tulsi leaves (holy sage) in equal proportion of
20 grams each. Boil in 300 ml. water until reduced to half. Drink one tablespoon daily.
4. Drink ½ teaspoon of Turmeric powder in one cup of hot milk once or twice a day.
5. Gargle with one teaspoon of rock salt in 200 ml. warm water after each meal.
6. Keep your nostrils clean with some warm salt water or apply warm mustard oil/sesame oil to nostrils.
7. Swish one tablespoon of warm mustard oil or Coconut oil once a day to protect your teeth and mouth from
bacteria. Rotate in your mouth for 2-3 minutes and spit. Do not swallow.
8. High Pitta persons, if no.3 and 4 cause acidity, discontinue.
9. Eat healthy. Add raw vegetables and fruits to your daily diet.
10. Steam inhalation with mint or tulsi or neem leaves once a day or soon after returning home.
These are preventive measures but if you find symptoms of cold or cough, contact us for plant based Ayurveda medicines and guidance.
Those suffering from persistent cold/cough/sore throat/running nose that have become chronic, contact us for treatment. The causative factor may be allergies, Low immunity, Deviated Nasal Septum, accumulation of long term toxins in the body or nasal polyps that can be treated with Ayurveda Panchakarma therapies.
Call us for appointment at + 254 20 253 1077. We are open from 8.00 a.m. to 4 p.m. during the current Lockdown period.
TESTIMONY OF PATIENT`ON DIABETES MELLITUS
My name is Simon Otieno, Kenyan aged 43 and early this year I was diagnosed with high blood sugars or Diabetes mellitus(DM).
On the 11th march 2019 I visited Ayurvedic services ltd clinic in Parkland area of Nairobi and was requested to provide tests on various items as was indicated by the doctor.
On the 21st march 2019, I provided the test result and it was notable that the fasting blood sugar at the time was 28 and I was suffering the following symptoms;
1. Frequent urination at night maybe about ten toilet visits between 10pm and 5 am
2. Thirst for water or dry mouth
5. Numbness on tips of my fingers
The Doctor prescribed some medication for me and after using these to date my blood sugar has lowered to about 10 for fasting blood sugar. This was made possible by also eating low sugar foods and at the right times. Doctor advised me to take the specific foods and avoid that would aggravate the blood sugar. I was also advised on my life style modification to meet the requirements of my body type (Dosha). I was advised on doing physical exercise to encourage utilization of sugar.
Most of the above mentioned symptoms have drastically reduced. For instance, now night toilet visits are down to about 3, no thirst or dry mouth, I feel stronger and no more headaches. The finger tips now feel warm.
This is my testimony at the moment, 5 months after I started my journey with Ayurveda and the effectiveness of medication and advise provided by the Ayurvedic services Ltd.
GA Insurance Limited is pleased to announce its partnership with Ayurvedic Services Limited (Ayurveda Kenya), providing alternative health service for the past 11 years in Nairobi. Our existing as well as the Medical Policy Holders can avail the alternative medicine through Ayurvedic Services Ltd. Nairobi, Kenya @ 25 First Parklands Avenue, Nairobi. Contact our Medical Insurance Department for more details.
GA is one of the oldest insurance companies operating in Kenya specializing in all classes of general and medical insurance. Having its parentage from General Accident UK, it was incorporated as Kenyan Insurance Company in 1979. Enjoying its presence for over 60 years, brand GA has earned its standing as one of the most reputable insurance companies in Kenya.
The company’s premium income has grown manifolds to Kshs 6,043 Million (about USD 60.4M) in 2018 from Kshs 554Million (USD 5.5M) in the year 2006.
GA has a balanced business portfolio with high capacities to underwrite Property, Engineering, Marine, Liability and Aviation insurances. We also underwrite tailor made Medical Insurances.
GA remains sensitive to the society and has chosen Education, Water and Environment as focus area of our Corporate Social Responsibility.
In June 2013, GA launched a new subsidiary company ‘GA Life Assurance Limited’, which is now fully operational for Life Insurance and Retirement Benefit solutions.
For more information on GA Insurance please log on to our website www.gakenya.com
Ayurveda is a safe, natural, gentle, and time-tested scientific approach to detox, repair and rejuvenate the Cells.
Ayurveda system is rooted in a practical understanding of the body intelligence that nature has already built into your body and life.
It is a sustainable and scientific system that is based on your unique nature and needs.
15 days package for health and beauty for the bride and groom
For healthy young or not so young adults striving for a life full of positive energy
1. Daily consultation with our Ayurveda Doctor
2. Daily Pulse reading
3. 7 days internal oleation (The foods that are consumed are not enough to lubricate the internal system. These seven days will provide that lubrication to help you in maintaining good health, in particular the health of the joints)
4. 7 days Ayurveda facial
5. Head to toe skin cleansing and polishing
6. 7 days head to toe body massage
7. Detox of the whole system
8. Diet guidance according to your Ayurveda constitution
9. Yoga guidance to maintain a healthy body and mind
10. Guidance in life style modification suited for your specific constitution
11. Ayurveda cream to apply to keep your facial skin healthy and blemish free
What would this program tell you about yourself?
1. Your ayurvedic genetic code (your doshas)
2. Identify the excess of Ama (digestive toxins)
3. The Dosha or Doshic combination that Ama is disrupting in you(imbalances in your inherent dosha)
What will this program achieve for you during and after the 15 days?
1. A radiant ,shining skin that lasts a long time
2. Detoxification of your body system which means the toxins built up over the years are expelled. These are the toxins that over time start changing your body system and give birth to many ailments that you may face with age.
3. Rejuvenation of the damaged cells through repair and thus prevent aging. Ayurveda is the only system that has the capacity to reverse the aging of the human body and mind.
4. Tighten the skin and muscles giving the face and body its natural contours
5. Shed unhealthy extra fat
6. Reduce weight
7. Calm and relaxed body and mind
8. Calm and stabilized energy and mood
9. Mind that feels alert and clear
10. Better focus and concentration
11. A spirit full of energy and positive thoughts
12. Dispel pre wedding jitters
13. Strengthen you to face the life’s challenges with a positive frame of mind
14. Increased vitality
15. Strengthen your body to enjoy your sex life
16. Internal as well as external cleansing
17. Restore your digestive intelligence
18. Correct Doshic disturbances in the gut
19. Help in healing Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
20. Enable you to eat foods without feeing bloated and nauseating
21. Regularize Elimination
22. Fresh mouth and breath
Cost Kes.120, 000.00 per person.
After about 10 years of enjoying the beauty and the warmth of nature at 61, Hillview Close, we had to relocate Ayurvedakenya to 25, First Parklands Avenue . It is off Masari Road ( currently known as Pramukh Swami Avenue). 25 ,VEE TEE Place is the brown gate, the first gate on the left . It is very close to Avenue Hospital, Parklands.