Through this classical Ayurvedic regimen for Rheumatoid Arthritis, with its hallmark individualized, holistic treatment, the results demonstrate notable improvement in patient health. Ayurvedic treatment is successful in treating a complex, chronic disease like RA and through this diet patients achieve longlasting results for their treatment.
Diet for Rheumatoid Arthritis
1. Take fresh food, cooked with Spices. spices improves digestion and stimulates metabolism.
2. Vegetables like horse gram, ginger, bitter gourd, drum sticks should be use for cooking.
3. Take hot water with your food.
4. Drink Dried and processed ginger with hot water in morning.
1. Avoid chilled drinks or water, along with, after or before taking food
– Packed and preserved food items
– Curd, fish, milk, black gram and constipating food
– Non vegetarian foods.
2. According to Ayurveda there are certain combinations of food, which either aggravate the symptoms or are responsible in triggering RA. Such type of wrong combinations of food should be avoided, which varies according to individual body constituent or Dosha.
3. Don’t over eat .Strictly follow the timings of your eating and do not eat in between the meals.
4. Avoid alcohol, cigarettes and carbonated beverages.
Lifestyle for Rheumatoid Arthritis
1. Always use hot water for bath.
2. If RA pain is unbearable go for the dry fomentation.
3. Weight reduction is very important (Under medical supervision).
4. Do certain yogasanas with rhythmic breathing techniques.
1. Don’t apply oils on the effected regions, doesn’t matter what they claim to do.
2. Don’t roam in rains and dewy weather.
3. Do not suppress natural urges
4. Avoid exposure to cold climate.
5. Avoid stress.
6. Avoid late night and afternoon nap
Above suggestions along with Ayurvedic Panchakarma therapies (Detoxification) have proven to be very effective in prevention and Cure for Osteoarthritis. All authentic Ayurvedic treatments are available at our center.