Our remedies are based on the principles of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of healing and are completely natural and non-invasive.
What is erectile dysfunction (ED)?
ED is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. ED can be a total inability to achieve an erection, an inconsistent ability to do so, or a tendency to sustain only brief erections.The National Institutes of Health estimates that ED affects as many as 30 million men in the United States. Incidence increases with age: About 4 percent of men in their 50s and nearly 17 percent of men in their 60s experience a total inability to achieve an erection. The incidence jumps to 47 percent for men older than 75.
1. Ageing:-ED is four times higher in men in their 60s than in men in their 40s.
2. Psychological causes:- performance anxiety, stress, clinical depression, substance abuse, panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, negative feeling etc.
3. Diseases- Kidney failure, Diabetes, , atherosclerosis, vascular disease, Neurogenic Disorders like spinal cord and brain injuries, nerve disorder and stroke.
4. Drugs like: – Some anti-Hypertensive, antihistamines, antidepressants, tranquillizers, appetite suppressants some anti-ulcer drugs and nicotine are common.
5. Surgery of the colon, prostate, urinary bladder, or rectum may result ED
6. Lifestyle: – Smoking and chronic Alcoholism are the key cause of erectile dysfunction.
According to Ayurveda the process of erection occurs due to involvement of Apan vatta (Nerve system) , pitta (Testosterone hormone) and Rakta (Blood). The process of erection will be normal when vata, pitta and rakta are in normal and balanced condition. Vitiated vata fails to cause normal flow of nerve signals; Vitiated pitta and rakta fail to complete the process of blood flow to penis.
ED is treatable at any age. The treatment for impotence is called as Vajikarana therapy in Ayurveda. Ayurvedic medicine takes into account the wellbeing of the whole body, the mind and the spirit, including factors in the patient’s life such as relationships and stress. An Ayurvedic treatment plan is tailored to treat the root causes of erectile dysfunction on an individual basis.
AYURVEDIC Treatment includes:-
1. Medicated enemas –Excellent therapy to take control of nerve disorder responsible for ED, Promotes over all health of Genital organs.
2. Purgation Therapy-Helps to regulate testosterone levels
3. Shirodhara Therapy-Deals with psychological issues responsible for ED.
4. Blood letting Therapy- Very helpful in chronic cases of ED.
5. Oral medications – Ayurveda is having wide range of effective medication without any side effect.
6. Diet –Aphrodisiac diet play very vital role in management of ED.
7. Breathing exercises & Yoga.
Ayurveda has much more to offer for the management of impotency and infertility.