1. Drink warm water throughout the day
2. Daily practice of Yogasana, Pranayam (deep breathing, nadi shodhan and Kapal bharti), Meditation for at
least 30 minutes.
3. Make herbal decoction with fresh ginger, fresh turmeric and tulsi leaves (holy sage) in equal proportion of
20 grams each. Boil in 300 ml. water until reduced to half. Drink one tablespoon daily.
4. Drink ½ teaspoon of Turmeric powder in one cup of hot milk once or twice a day.
5. Gargle with one teaspoon of rock salt in 200 ml. warm water after each meal.
6. Keep your nostrils clean with some warm salt water or apply warm mustard oil/sesame oil to nostrils.
7. Swish one tablespoon of warm mustard oil or Coconut oil once a day to protect your teeth and mouth from
bacteria. Rotate in your mouth for 2-3 minutes and spit. Do not swallow.
8. High Pitta persons, if no.3 and 4 cause acidity, discontinue.
9. Eat healthy. Add raw vegetables and fruits to your daily diet.
10. Steam inhalation with mint or tulsi or neem leaves once a day or soon after returning home.
These are preventive measures but if you find symptoms of cold or cough, contact us for plant based Ayurveda medicines and guidance.
Those suffering from persistent cold/cough/sore throat/running nose that have become chronic, contact us for treatment. The causative factor may be allergies, Low immunity, Deviated Nasal Septum, accumulation of long term toxins in the body or nasal polyps that can be treated with Ayurveda Panchakarma therapies.
Call us for appointment at + 254 20 253 1077. We are open from 8.00 a.m. to 4 p.m. during the current Lockdown period.